With education rapidly-shifting, what are trends in STEAM that our educators are monitoring and anticipating for STEAM/STEM education in the coming years? Learn more from this Q&A with Katie Behrmann and Chris Lazartic.
Download our Virtual Learning Guide for families below.
Learning Management System, access Virtual Learning modules for classes
Google Hangouts Meet for Office Hours
COVID-19 Updates in 17 Languages
The Rocky Mountain Welcome Center is updating daily its website with news and resources about the COVID-19 in 17 languages. You can find the information here: www.
Family Resources for Mental Health
- Talking to Children About COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Parent Resource
- Mental Health and Coping During COVID-19
- How to Cope With Anxiety About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Talking to Kids About the Coronavirus
- Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty
- Student AMP’d Performances from March 13th on the BSE Broadcast team site (link in Canvas).
- Aspen Academy Coronavirus Updates (prior communications with links about prevention, signs and symptoms, etc.)
Aspen Academy leverages technology to connect students on-campus and off-campus to create an experience of community. Learn more about the unconventional approach that supports our learners who need an off-campus option due to medical accommodation.
If you or someone you love are experiencing challenges finding an appointment for your COVID vaccine, please read this information thoroughly. There are 3+ options to support you in vaccinating members of our community aged 70+.
The vision of Aspen Academy in Greenwood Village is to be a “national leader in innovative and transformative education.” When the COVID-19 crisis hit Colorado, Aspen Academy was called to make its vision a reality with a whole new twist.