Extended Care Program
Bear's Club offers our families the flexibility to drop students before school hours or pick up students after school hours. Our program is designed to provide students with the opportunity to get involved in educational and fun activities while socializing with other students. Details regarding this program are listed below:
Morning Care: 7:30-8:15am
After Care: Dismissal to 5:45pm
Morning Care Schedule
Our Morning Care allows for students to arrive before the start of their school day to finish homework, read, eat their breakfast, and play lots of games.
After Care Schedule
After Care activities are as follows:
- Arrival, organize belongings, self-serve snacks and start centers
- Outside games and activities
- Homework, reading, and other quiet activities
- Instructional and independent activities
2023-2024 Tuition, Fees, and Deposit
Applicant will pay required tuition through the ProCare system.
Extended Care Registration Fee (Due with contract): $75.00
Extended Care Program Tuition:
- Before Care ONLY (7:30 am to 8:15am): $9.50/Day
- After Care ONLY(3:30 pm to 5:45 pm): $24.00/Day
- Before & After Care: $33.00/Day
- Late Pick Up Fee (Pick Up after 5:45pm): $1.40/minute late
- Drop In Fee: $10.00 plus the daily rate above
Register for 23-24 extended care Via Procare
For additional information, contact our Extended Care Lead Instructor, Brittany Steam.
Follow Bear's Club on Instagram