Ways to Give
We are committed to only spending dollars raised – so every dollar counts! While we are proud to operate without a gap between tuition revenue and expenses, your contributions make it possible for us to focus on achieving our mission of developing extraordinary leaders.
97% of Aspen Academy community members contribute to Aspen Academy.
- Gifts can be made safely and securely via credit card online clicking here
- Gifts of cash or check payable to Aspen Academy can be sent to:
5859 S University Boulevard
Greenwood Village, CO 80121
- Gifts of Stock can be transferred to the Aspen Academy Investment Fund, Charles Schwab & Co, please contact the Development Office for more information.
- Matching Gifts
- Many corporations match their employees’ charitable contributions to non-profit organizations. To find out if a company in your family has a matching gift program please contact your Human Resources Department or contact the Development Office with questions.
- Planned Giving
- Gifts to the Legacy Fund ensure Aspen Academy continues to develop extraordinary leaders for generations to come.
For more information please contact Mallory Sussman, Development Director at email@example.com or 303-346-3500, x114.
Mallory graduated from the University of Southern California and went on to work for United Talent Agency. There she coordinated philanthropic efforts for their clients on campaigns such as the United Nations Foundation Girl Up, International Rescue Committee, CARE, and the USO. Mallory’s volunteering and studies have taken her all over the world to Uganda, Delhi, Beijing, and Melbourne, where where she earned her Master’s Degree in Development Studies.
She arrived at Aspen in 2016 as Development Manager and moved into the Development Director role in January of 2018. Her ability to collaborate and communicate with key individuals and organizations in the nonprofit world has allowed her to make a massive impact on growing Aspen Academy’s outreach.