Dear Families and Community Members:
This year serves as an opportunity for each of us to connect with new friends, reconnect with your Aspen Academy community, and engage once again through giving your time, talents, and resources. Alongside the beginning of a new school year, so begins our Annual Fund. We ask for your participation by contributing and confirming your commitment to our school and to each other.
Your donations to the Annual Fund allow us to continue the programs that benefit all of our extraordinary students, their learning, and your teachers.
- Students & Community: Student scholarships are the foundation of recruiting and accepting all mission-fit students. Funding this program supports our expansive reach to include more students who will receive a nationally recognized education at Aspen Academy.
- Teachers: Your donation dollars enable us to continue to offer a robust, on-going professional development program for our faculty. Aspen Academy teachers are invested in your student’s individual path of growing, learning and leading. And we connect in support of their Professional Development path.
- Learning: Our continuous curriculum development and improvement is supported by your generous participation in the Annual Fund. Guided by our elected Academic Chairs, Aspen Academy researches, adopts and implements the highest quality curriculum in all content areas of education.
Thank you in advance for your partnership and generous support to continue these three vital program components. Our Annual Fund goal is $420,000 which is an average of $1,000 per student. We understand this is a personal decision and some families will find this a stretch, while other families may be in the unique situation to contribute more to support our community. Regardless of your gift, we ask for you to connect to Aspen Academy, to your children and to their future by volunteering, engaging in community events and being part of creating our community.
Be Kind, Do Good, Work Hard. Make the World Better. These are the values that connect us tried and true. We thank you in advance for your partnership.
Kristina Scala, Founder & President of Aspen Academy
A contribution to Aspen Academy's annual fund is the most important gift we ask of our community. Our families, faculty, staff, and board of trustees contribute annually to this campaign: our goal is for 100% participation.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- What does the Annual Fund Support?
- Why am I being asked to support the Annual Fund in addition to paying tuition?
- Why not raise tuition?
- Who donates to the Annual Fund?
- How much should I give?
- Why is participation important?
- May I make a pledge in fulfillment of an Annual Fund Gift?
- I'd like to learn more. Who can help me?