Science in Kindergarten through Fourth Grade consists of:
- our teachers helping students work towards science literacy
- building the desire and ability to pursue lifelong learning in science by teaching students to engage in their own learning
- emphasizing the knowledge of fundamental concepts and themes, skills, and attitudes towards science
- teaching our students to explore and discover the world around them
- creating hypotheses, testing them through experimentation and observation, and drawing conclusions through analysis.