Meal preparation is almost a full time job itself. Between the grocery shopping, cooking, and kitchen cleanup, hours of your day are directed towards only a few minutes of relaxing, enjoyable family meal time. Grateful Plate gives that time back to you to use how you want. Play a game, watch a movie, run around at the park.
Grateful Plate delivers fresh, healthy meals to families and schools throughout Denver.
- How To Sign Up
- ADD FUNDS TO ACCOUNT
- Lunch Pricing
- Sugested Sizes
- what is included
- HAVE QUESTIONS
- MOBILE APP
- Click on the ORDER LUNCH Button
- Click the “Parents click here to sign up”
- Fill out the details to create an account
- You will receive an activation email
- Log in to your account
- Add your child(ren) by clicking on the “Children” Tab under your name on the left and clicking on the blue “add a child” box
- You will need to enter a CAMPUS CODE – for your school it is: ASPN
- Hit the “Verify Campus” link to make sure that your child’s lunch is delivered to the correct place – please check “default” under classroom to proceed.
- To add funds to your account, you can either select “Advanced Payment” or “Transaction History”. Advanced Payment option will walk you through adding funds. If you select
- Transaction History, then you will select “Add Credit” at the top right of the screen.
- You will be prompted to fill out the payment information and will have the option to save payment information for future order processing
• You will receive a confirmation email from the Hotlunch website verifying your payment. If you do not receive this email, please notify us.
NOTE: After you have registered – check back in your account and you will then see a Four Digit PIN
code that will be assigned to your child. This PIN code will be how they pay for their lunches each day.