Be part of a team focused on cultivating excellence in academic achievement, character and leadership development, and community strength and service. Faculty and staff at Aspen Academy are encouraged to collaborate with their colleagues in designing multidisciplinary lessons and projects for their students.
We are committed to providing equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals. Employment decisions are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. We welcome employment inquiries throughout the year, and we invite you to consider growing with us.
Working at Aspen Academy
We believe education is on the verge of looking very different, and we're looking for inspired leaders who are willing to be a part of the change. Aspen Academy offers:
- A collaborative, values-driven environment: Be Kind. Do Good. Work Hard. Make the World Better. Our community thrives with people committed to these values and we're serious about making the world better: one student at a time. We've developed an inclusive and accepting community where our staff and faculty feel empowered to create learning that engages students emotionally and intellectually. Our team takes risks and embraces the growth mindset, celebrates diverse backgrounds and perspectives and is committed to social responsibility.
- Focus on transforming what education looks like: In addition to our focus on character development and leadership, we created a first-of-its-kind financial literacy and entrepreneurship program taught from Kindergarten through 8th grade that includes: economics, personal financial literacy, innovation, and entrepreneurship. (Imagine the difference it makes when students learn about their strengths, how to collaborate with others, and the basics of personal finance in kindergarten?)
- Entrepreneurial spirit: In 2005, Aspen Academy was founded by three women who had attended public schools, and wanted to give children an opportunity to learn and grow by focusing not only on what they know, but who they are -- kindness is our one rule.
- Competitive salaries commensurate with experience and job responsibilities
- Paid professional development
- Robust health, wellness and benefits programs
- Aspen Academy tuition assistance for the children of faculty and staff
- And more...
Aspen Academy is honored is honored to be a member of the Colorado Diversity Network. If you are considering beginning or taking a new step in your education career, we hope to see you at the Colorado Educators Diversity Recruiting Fair on February 8, 1:00-3:00 PM at St. Anne's Episcopal School in Denver.
Click here for additional details.
"As a new teacher at Aspen I'm still in shock this amazing school exists. The staff, families and children all took me in immediately. The amount of kindness and support we are shown is indescribable. Aspen truly cares about all scholars and their future. I am so thankful to have found my home."
-Jennifer Gravlee (Leadership Coach)