Do you embrace a growth mindset? Are you committed to cultivating excellence in academic achievement, character and leadership development, and community strength and service?
We believe education is on the verge of looking very different, and we're looking for inspired leaders who are willing to be a part of the change.
See our open positions below. If these positions are not for you and you’d like to share your interest with us, please complete the form below.
Working at Aspen Academy
- Aspen Academy Employment Policy
- Benefits Overview
- Retirement Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Professional Development & Onboarding
- Anti Discrimination Policy
- COVID-19 Response
Aspen Academy Employment Policy
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Professional Development & Onboarding
Anti Discrimination Policy
Explore Current Employment Opportunities
Working at Aspen Academy
We believe education is on the verge of looking very different, and we're looking for inspired leaders who are willing to be a part of the change. Aspen Academy offers:
- A collaborative, values-driven environment: Be Kind. Do Good. Work Hard. Make the World Better. Our community thrives with people committed to these values and we're serious about making the world better: one student at a time. We've developed an inclusive and accepting community where our staff and faculty feel empowered to create learning that engages students emotionally and intellectually. Our team takes risks and embraces the growth mindset, celebrates diverse backgrounds and perspectives and is committed to social responsibility.
- Focus on transforming what education looks like: In addition to our focus on character development and leadership, we created a first-of-its-kind financial literacy and entrepreneurship program taught from Kindergarten through 8th grade that includes: economics, personal financial literacy, innovation, and entrepreneurship. (Imagine the difference it makes when students learn about their strengths, how to collaborate with others, and the basics of personal finance in kindergarten?)
- Entrepreneurial spirit: In 2005, Aspen Academy was founded by three women who had attended public schools, and wanted to give children an opportunity to learn and grow by focusing not only on what they know, but who they are -- kindness is our one rule.
- Competitive salaries commensurate with experience and job responsibilities
- Paid professional development
- Robust health, wellness and benefits programs
- Aspen Academy tuition assistance for the children of faculty and staff
- And more...
"As a new teacher at Aspen I'm still in shock this amazing school exists. The staff, families and children all took me in immediately. The amount of kindness and support we are shown is indescribable. Aspen truly cares about all scholars and their future. I am so thankful to have found my home."
-Jennifer Gravlee (Interim Director of Programs, previously a Lower School teacher and Leadership Coach)
The following link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data. https://www.cigna.com/