- Health and Wellness
Vaccines for Age 70+ Community Members
If you or someone you love are experiencing challenges finding an appointment for your COVID vaccine, please read this information thoroughly. We are blessed to have a medical advisory team, including parent Dr. Heather Signorelli, in these times when we all need extra support to stay healthy.
Note: you can only schedule if the person is 70+ years of age, they will turn people away who do not qualify.
OPTION 1: SAFEWAY/Albertsons is offering vaccines!
Appointments can be hard to grab, here’s the easy way to look for availability and sign yourself up. Check several times a day if you’re not successful.
Go to the site through this link: and follow these instructions.
- Along the left side, there is a menu.
- Select “Covid-19 Vaccination”
- Select “General Public”
- Put in your zip code and 50 miles (Note: Zip codes that have been successful: 80121, 80109, 80863, 80023, 80113)
- Answer the questions to verify you’re eligible
- Follow through to schedule, 4 steps
- Select Type of Appointment through the drop down menu
- Multiple locations will appear and can select through each one to see if anything is available
- Dates will be “green” when available.
- Select time and put in information
OPTION 2: HCA HealthOne
Follow this link to put your name on the waiting list.
Other Options on: CDPHE site
Follow this link to sign up through multiple health care systems.
If you are struggling with signing up - please email Heather Signorelli, MD with your name, address, date of birth, phone and email and she will try and help with Safeway appointments.