- Health and Wellness
February 26 - Health Awareness Update
Dear Aspen Academy Families,
Yesterday, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control advised schools and businesses to have plans in place to manage the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus):
● Health officials continue to reiterate that at this time that Colorado has no cases, and the risk of COVID-19 for Coloradans remains low.
The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment advises these steps for protecting yourself:
● Clean hands frequently with soap and water.
● Cover your nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing.
● Avoid close contact with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms.
● Stay home if you are sick, and keep children home from school if they are ill.
● Get an annual flu vaccine if you have not had one.
The health and safety of your children are always our highest priorities. We will continue to monitor reports from the CDC, CDPHE, and others for the most effective and sensible prevention measures. This is an evolving situation, and we will follow the latest public health updates for guidance and continue to communicate as we have more information to share.